Monday, September 14, 2009

B's NewsBlast! - Season opener doubtful for (King) Krejci

The latest from Fluto Shinzawa from the Boston Globe Staff as posted on boston.com;

Season opener doubtful for Krejci

David Krejci, who participated in part of the first session this morning, is progressing with his rehab, but believes that realistically, he won't be ready for the season opener on Oct. 1.

"Seventeen days? Two-and-a-half weeks? I don't know," said Krejci. "I'll say there might be a little chance. Not a big one, but a little one. Maybe 10 percent. I can't say there's zero percent, because I feel pretty good on the ice. I don't know how it's going to feel one week from now. I think I probably won't be ready, but there's a chance."

Krejci said he feels pain in his hip when he performs crossovers to the right. Krejci has been informed that such pain is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment