Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The long slumber is over

OK hockey fans, due to popular demand, we're BACK! And by "popular demand", I mean all three of you that suggested I get off my lazy ass and fire this thing up again.
So, what do we have to look forward to in this space this year? Well, of course I'll still be handling all the goon/enforcer/tough-guy/policeman talk. Along with game previews, game recaps and my usual general rambling about things that nobody but myself probably cares about. Boy, can I sell a blog or what!
But this year I'm also planning on having several additional regular contributors. No names to be announced yet, but be prepared to be taught a thing or two about the game from one of the most knowledgeable and passionate female fans on the planet. Stay tuned for more guest commentary as well. Hell, I MAY even be open to some posts from the opposition (I'm looking at you, ALLHABS).
That's it for now, gotta get back to the day job. But spread the word, new & improved Kynch's Korner is here. Looking forward to hearing from you all this season.
Keep your sticks and elbows down,
Kynch

1 comment:

  1. "..be prepared to be taught a thing or two about the game from one of the most knowledgeable and passionate female fans on the planet."

    Geez...no pressure or anything right?

    ReplyDelete